Body Language preparation for the Trump Clinton Debate. I’ve never had so many people ask me the same 7 to 10 questions about nonverbal cues before…
“How do you know when Hillary is lying?” “Will I know when Trump is lying?” “What about Clinton and Trump faking anger, contempt, or happiness?”…
If you want to detailed answers to those questions and more to get yourself prepared for the debate tonight, here’s a cheatsheet of Links I put together for you. Each of these links will bring you up to speed on the cues to look for and pay attention to when you’re decoding the Trump and Clinton nonverbal cues.
Greg Hartley , Mark Bowden, and I are going to Live-Tweet the debate tonight. A former Army interrogator, Greg is one of the foremost interrogators in the world. So his take will be fascinating and educational to say the least.
Mark has been voted the Number 1 Body Language Expert in the world 3 years in a row. He’s gonna nail the cues that tell you why you feel a specific candidate is confident, on their game, and loaded for bear.
If you don’t know as much as you’d like to about body language and nonverbal communication, this is the mother load when it comes to understanding what someone is feeling or thinking and what they’re gonna do next.
Remember to follow us tonight at the hashtag #ReadPeople.
If you want to warm up your nonverbal skills and be ready for the debate and you want to know what Trump and Hillary are really thinking, check these out:
- Body Language Of America’s Most Famous Liars
- Do You Recognize The Early Warning Signs Of Deception?
- What If Frank Underwood Took The Psychopath Test?
- The Difference In Lying And Deception
- Bill Clinton And The Nonverbal Cues Of Parkinson’s Disease
- LieStrong: Lance Armstrong’s Body Language Decoded
- Will You Recognize The Signs Of Insincerity This Christmas?
- TEDx Talk: How To Kill Your Body Language Frankenstein (and inspire the villagers)
- 5 Deception Cues You Can Rely On
- Do You Know The First Verbal Cue To deception?